After a lot of umming and ahhing over whether or not to try the infamous Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish I was so pleased when I saw that they did a little, travel sized 30 ml bottle. Ever the cheapskate, I mean bargain hunter I looked around and managed to find on ebay this little pack containing the cleanser, cloth and instruction/ingredients card for only £5.00.
Now, I have only had this for 3 days and I have already went out (stayed in and opened my laptop) and bought the 100ml pump bottle straight from Liz Earle, I just want the whole “experience”.
This is the best CLEANSER I have ever used and I use caps because I have tried many a cleanser in my time and none of them have removed the filth that ends on my face better than this. Using the muslin cloth it simply wipes away as if it was on cling film and you simply pulled off for a fresh “sheet”.
- prepare hand hot water, basically hot enough for you to have on your face without burning yourself. I like to do this in the sink but you could use a jug or whatever.
- take around a 10p sized/two pump and massage it all over a your face using circular motions
- Pay close attentions to the areas of your face that has the most product on, i.e. eyes, cheeks…
- Take your muslin cloth and soak it in the hot water, rinse until damp, not wet
- Using circular motions again, wash the cleanser off of your face, using fingertips under the cloth to get in delicate areas like around the eyes, eyelashes… rinse the cloth and repeat to make sure you get everything.
- pat dry with a soft towel, because it’ll be all nice and fluffy!
- Et Voila!
I really can’t recommend this product enough! I am the most sceptical person when it comes to paying a lot of money on something that I’m not 100% certain will work but I was not left disappointed with this. There are so many different sizes and packages available there is something to suit everyone’s budget.
Also Liz Earle was founded on The Isle of Wight by two best friends and as being a lady from Ole’ Pompey town (Portsmouth to normal people) which is just a hop, skip and jump away, I feel really proud that this company from such a small little island is so successful!
I can’t wait until my package arrives, until then, ciao!